Remarkable Mortgage

Remarkable Mortgage

SERVING SENIOR COLORADO

My Favorite Purchase Of 2021

The Scenario:

“They wanted to live in Heritage Eagle Bend.”

I’ve know “Don & Lynn” for many years. They both recently retired and their dream was to live at Heritage Eagle Bend in Aurora, CO. They had heard about using a Reverse Mortgage to purchase a home, so they called me. We talked for a few hours and when the lights went on in their eyes they said, “let’s do this!” 

Fast forward to a tragic event that became a blessing to everyone involved. A man Don, Lynn and I had known and loved passed away. At the memorial service, the man’s family saw Don and Lynn and said, “Our father always wanted you have his home.” At first they were shocked, then the the pieces started to come together. Shortly after that, they wrote an offer, and we started the Reverse Mortgage purchase process.

The bottom line: Less than two months later, we closed on the their new home in HEB, and they couldn’t be happier. This is what the deal looked like. Don and Lynn sold their previous home, the money from that sale was the “down-payment” for their Reverse (HECM) for purchase. They brought a 48% down payment, the rest of the purchase money, 52% was provided by their new Reverse Mortgage. 

They are not required to make a monthly payment, they do have to pay their property taxes, HOA fees and homeowners insurance. They plan on living there for a very, long time. 

My Favorite Purchase Of 2020

The Scenario:

“They were cash rich and house poor”

I was introduced to a realtor named Michael* who works with Orchard.com, a company that will give you a guaranteed purchase price on your existing home as you look for a new home. Michael introduced me to “Sam and Sally,” a couple who had about $600,000 in cash and equity but the home they wanted was $845,000. And since they were both retired, they could no longer qualify for a traditional purchase mortgage. Their options for buying their dream home were rather bleak. 

Then we started talking about buying their last home with a Reverse Mortgage Purchase Loan. 

Read The Rest Of The Story

This is a recent review from a client and new friend.

“Remarkable is right. I had a very good experience and I would recommend Remarkable Mortgage to anyone in need of a Reverse Mortgage. Mark is professional, friendly and the best value I found. Thanks again Mark!!!”

My Response:

“Hi Barbara. It was a joy working with you. It is also nice that you found me on ‘Google my business‘ site. I wish you all the best. Mark”

Colorado Reverse Mortgage Conversations.

“All The Benefits, and None Of The Risks,” of owning a home. I had a conference call with a lady and her two sons. We talked for more than an hour about a Reverse Mortgage for their mom. When they rang off, I called her back and this is what she asked me…

 

Colorado Reverse Mortgage Conversations.

A gentleman came to my home to replace a door. We got to talking and before he was finished I asked his this question, “Would you be able to retire if you could retire your current mortgage?”

He said, “Yes I would. And my wife as well.

He’s going to talk with his wife then get back to me.   

 

How Possibilities Displace Panic

I can help, and this is all I need. Age, and an approximate home value. Give me that and I’ll put together a simple Reverse Mortgage quote.

Here’s one I got recently. Age: 84 Home Value: $695,000

Simple Quote: How much they can get: $471,000 How much the deal will cost: $16,700

That made them very, very happy when they saw the possibilities. That’s how I can help.

If you have a client, a loved one or maybe you’d like to know some Reverse Mortgage numbers, send me an email or a message. mark@remarkablemortgage.com

(these are only estimates, not a loan commitment)

Mark Allen Schmidt

Owner & Broker Remarkable Mortgage

I started Remarkable Reverse Mortgage to cut out “The Middle Man.” I work directly with my borrowers, and with Financial Professionals. You’ll get the straight story, superior service and you’ll likely save some real money on your loans.

 

 

NMLS 846014 CO 100037582

Close Menu